Unlock Your Child’s Potential Today
Join ACT test prep experts Jen Henson & Tony Miglio
For “Conquering the ACT Test– Group classes for Grosse Pointe”
- Timing and pacing strategies and question specific content review.
- Books, Packets and practice tests provided
- Classes are 3 hours each (including 30 minutes of reinforced practice)
- Classes held in Room 164 at South High School (GPPS)
Cost: $700 (includes materials)*
Day/time: June 24-28 from 9-noon
*25 students minimum. If registration reaches 50, then price drops to $650 each.
How do you register?
- email email@example.com with subject: “I’m joining the GP classes” and you will receive the google doc to enroll
- You will receive a confirmation when your request is received.
- Payment required to reserve your student’s spot: $100. Full payment required by April 20 due to the book order turnaround.
Jen will contact you about payment once you register on the Google Doc. Paypal, Venmo, and CC payments available.
- Payment for classes may be divided into 2 payments.